Friday, December 21, 2007

Last day of the year, work-wise

Everyone is gone, pretty much. I had to go to Building 11 to get lunch today. There were so many people there. I guess it is because the other cafeterias were closed for the holidays. Hang and Karen were not there. Yoli was probably not there, either. I had the stupid carwash thing to take care of. They moved to Building M from Building C. So, I had to walked in the cold to Building M from Building D. I then sneaked out to go to the gym at Building L at 4:00 pm. Well, considering that I worked long hours yesterday and another hour at home at night. I think it is okay. I am an honest worker. There is no way that I should cheat or slack. Cisco is good that people are responsible and very professional. That's what I like about it. Yet, with all the training and meetings and projects, it is pretty demanding at times. I now realize why people work until 11:59pm. I do that too. I exchanged email with Renee Furrow, the manager from SCA at 11:30pm. But I feel okay, as I could get home at decent hours.

No comments: