Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"friends with money" is such a gem

I have to say that I really like Jennifer Aniston and the other 3 actresses. The script was very nicely written and actors are excellent. it just reflects life. pretty real. I can identify with Jennifer Aniston's character, so honest, sweet, complacent, unambitious, love-sick, obsessive girl. "Maybe I don't have my life figured out like you." I wonder what it takes to be a maid. To be something lowly, humble and yet tough and strong. emotionally, of course.

I also saw "my super ex-girlfriend", a comic, brainless movie. In Spanish, of course. I got pretty much all the lines figured out. Well, it's so brainless that everyone can understand the movie without understanding the lines.

Work-wise, I missed today's team-building training at the City Beach in Fremont, plus a free lunch at P.F. Chang. It seems a lot to lose. But if i eat and get sick, it's not worth it. At this moment, I only hope I won't get into that terrible situation where I spend the entire night in the bathroom throwing up and having diarrhea. So aweful.

No comments: