Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby's good

Went to pay my rent at Jorge's parents' house and at the same time visit Jorge, but he's not there. I don't have much to talk with him anyway.

Then, I'm glad that Baby's still good and recognizes me still. She jumped to sit on my lap and I massaged her like we did before. It's good to have a nice dog like her and I don't have the responsiblities now. She wanted to go out with me, but we didn't let her. It's good that way. They should have the control over her.

I had a little coffee break and studied a little Excel and then hung out with Angel Sanchez. Yup, I only hang with latinos right now. Such a ever-changing life I got. I used to hang with Taiwanese, and then whites. Now latinos. But I doubt I would hang with another race anymore. I'm pretty dame old now. too old for another phase. The other day I checked myself in the mirror and found so much gray hair on my head. Man, can't tell you how frightening it was.

I forgot to mention my intention to Jorge's dad that I want to get a job with Immigration. I only mentioned I just filed my application. Well, at least, I remember that Jorge used to work for Immigration and Ruth is still working there. I'm glad that I have some connection there. If only they will help me, for sure.

No comments: