Wednesday, October 10, 2007

training: cost management for sourcing commodity manager

I was in the all-day training today for the new CMQS (cost management & Quality system) also known as X1. It's the web-based ERP system on the Oracle platform.

Since I was already familiar with the system, I got semi-bored. So, I started checking people's finger to see if they are married. I realized that it is a conservative environment that most people are professional and traditional. They wear their wedding ring on the finger to keep off their sexual predators.

It's a ritual, a custom that people invented to tell the other people who they can mate with and who they can't mate with. Hang has one. Paul doesn't. Daniel Rossi does. Trent doesn't. I don't. So, people can start hitting on me. It is kind of like a tattoo. a simbol that people has to wear outside and only on that finger. Human beings are strange. I know. I wonder if I can start wearing one to overthrow the tradition.

No comments: