Wednesday, October 24, 2007

poor baby

Last night the dog has a very, very, very bad constipation. I don't know it is the worst, but I have never seen worse. hehehe... She tried about 15 - 20 minutes, I guess. I got bored watching her. At one point, I started cheering for her. At another, I was afraid that she might die. (when I was a child, I used to try to feed a strayed cat. She was not domesticated, so she was not ours. She died of miscarriage. I found her lay dead inside a manually-operated grain-fanning/sorting machine for rice* with a baby kitten only half way out. A very cruel scene for a little boy to witness, isn't it?) Well, she survived it. But I really think I have had enough of someone else's pet. A cat that does not shed hair will be ideal!

*grain-fanning/sorting machine for rice: rice grains are dropped through the funnel on top of the apparatus to undergo the stream of air. So, light grains or just shells will be blown to the other side while good, full ones go down. Similar to gold sifting. Nowadays, more sophisticated, convenient electric machines are invented to do the job.

No comments: