Monday, October 22, 2007

platico con Barry

I can be very spoiled working here, as they make the environment so human friendly. I was thinking that I would complain a lot with my next job. Now I can picture myself whining about everything. "we used to have this, we used to have that, we used to...." hehehe... But I will get over it soon, since I grew up in a poor family and my first job for 6 1/2 years was with a start-up.

My roommate is still in LA. He walks a lot, talks a lot. but he still can't eat on his own. So, when he can come back depends on how soon he can eat on his own. The concern is that the food might go into his lungs and that is not good.

My roommate's old friends from LA were visiting last weekend. How funny that I got to host someone else's friends. Well, I met them before, so I guess I have become a (distant) friend. 3 of them drove one car, arrived on Friday and took off at noon on Sunday. They took me to a latin bar in Oakland on Saturday, even though I drove them up there. They were once joking that I was stuck with the dog, because my roommate has lost so much weigh, the dog probably won't recognize him when he comes back. I think the dog knows that I spend a lot of time with her, taking her out for a walk or to a party. Just as much as I can. But I am not really a dog person. I think a cat that won't shed a lot of hair will be ideal. Low maintenance. Not so clingy.

How's yoru move? I can't move until I got my citizenship. In less than a month, I would be able to apply for the citizenship. Before I get it, I have to stay put. That's the only thing that I am working on right now.

Well, it's all about me, isn't it? So self-centered. you have to write more than me in your reply!!!!

Jason
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Barry.Conklin@hitachigst.com [mailto:Barry.Conklin@hitachigst.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 4:45 PM
To: Jason Li -T (jasoli - DML Technical Resources at Cisco)
Subject: RE: Hola!

Having access to the Cisco gym is good. maybe you should just leave the gym the back way so they don't know you are there so late or early ;) although they have other ways to make you stay late or early....

No comments: