Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday morning- stupid mishap

Waiting for the boiler to finish its job, so I can drink my tea. Stupid somebody accidentally tweaked the cable that was connected to the machine, so the water was not boiled. Now I'm re-boiling a full tank of water, how about that.

Jason Li <chiasen.li@gmail.com> wrote:

>yes, I am brushing up my html knowledge now that I bumped into webs.com and
>successfully disabled their script in order to get rid of their banner at
>the bottom of the page. It was a good banner, but I just want to put
>something there that is my own.
>
>Now that I have also connected the blog to my email, I can write here as
>well. Maybe I can write something Chinese here to see the system is able
>to interpret it.
>我們來看一看會不會出現.
>
>Since I do not have a table in my room right now, I am writing here at one
>of the small rooms in the house. The room is used for.. what? I don't
>know. But it is good that I can use it to pretend to work, but they don't
>know what I am doing right now. It seems I am working on something, but
>nobody asked, so I will just continue to sit here until someone boycotts.

No comments: