Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Revisiting HTML

yes, I am brushing up my html knowledge now that I bumped into webs.com and successfully disabled their script in order to get rid of their banner at the bottom of the page.  It was a good banner, but I just want to put something there that is my own.
 
Now that I have also connected the blog to my email, I can write here as well.    Maybe I can write something Chinese here to see the system is able to interpret it.
我們來看一看會不會出現.
 
Since I do not have a table in my room right now, I am writing here at one of the small rooms in the house.  The room is used for.. what?  I don't know.  But it is good that I can use it to pretend to work, but they don't know what I am doing right now.  It seems I am working on something, but nobody asked, so I will just continue to sit here until someone boycotts.

No comments: