Monday, April 6, 2009

Almost 3 months

I think this is my own personal record. unemployment record. Or probably not, back in 2006 while I was waiting for employment in Mexico, I was waiting for quite a while. But I was taking classes in Mexico City and playing, of course. Those were the days....

A lot has taken place since then. The fall of J. M. and his family, etc. That's a lot of drama to swallow.

Today we are going to give Christi another shower and then apply Frontline for this month. I really don't know what's up with all her scratching. I did find a big patch of dry skin on her thigh... But the whining seems to indicate that she still has fleas or ticks. Well, I hope they won't affect me. What a trip!

Sergio Gomez Sanchez, the ex-lead singer of K-Paz de la Sierra, was born in 1973... Gee, I thought he's a bit older than me. Well, I don't know how old I am anymore...

No comments: