Monday, April 27, 2009

I can e-mail to blg. How cool.!

Yes this is another way to create another entry.  I prefer this way.  Well, there is no difference, isn't it?  except that I can blog at any time.  What the heck is Twitter anyway?  I still have no idea.  I will check it out tomorrow.  I have to check it out.  at least I will know what the heck it is.
 
Oh, well, I am very tech-savvy right now.  I can text-message to blog, I can write email to blog.  I have mobile banking with B of A, too.   I am very consumed with the technology now. 
 
I have re-learned my HTML.  I have taught myself Access.   I learned to resize photos, hotlink the photos to the ad that I created for Jose...  I have created my own page with webs.com.  I even managed to noscript the embedded footer.  so the page can be totally my own.  my design. my words.

No comments: