Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Potty training almost completed



Well, I think it is pretty much completed as I saw Christi storm out of the door to the yard outside to eliminate. How did she know that? Maybe it is because I scolded her and put her in the playpen immediately after I caught her pooping on the floor. It was kind of my fault, too, as I did not leave the screen door open for her to go out. Maybe she knew already that she needed to go outside to poop.

She can control her bladder better and better now. I can put her in the kennel all night without having to get up in the middle of the night to let her urinate. I remember leaving the bathroom door open to let her relieve herself. Well, those days were gone. Based on the AKC paper that Jamie Perkins (Big, big liar, by the way) provided, Chrisiti is 14 weeks old now. She will be 4 months old by 4-8-09 and she will not have any problem holding it all night until the morning.

This is Bruno, by the way, her loyal playmate...


No comments: