Thursday, March 5, 2009

Christi went for a short trimming

And I had a hard time finidng this library - south san francisco library. I hung out at downtown S. SF and I finally called Gray to get directions. South SF has a strange downtown where there is no drugstores, e.g. Walgreen's, there is no post office and there is no library. I have a few errands to run as well. Need to find a hand-held vacuum cleaner for the corners in the apt. Need to get my check at Alex's hosue.

The lady at Bark N Bubbles told me that it wouldn't be until she's 8-months old that she can get a full groom. I did mention to her that Christi might have some ticks as she had been scratching a lot. So, she said she would look into that.

Gray is gettin ready to move to Virginia on March 18th, which is only 12 days from now. At least, they will be here for another 2 weekends, although i don't know what to do with them. Such is life.

No comments: