Monday, February 23, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Yes, this is one of them. Last Monday, it was raining and hailing while I went to get Christi in Santa Cruz. I forgot to mentioned that Lance Armstrong was in town. So, it was packed and I couldn't get close/through the downtown area to get to Jamie Perkins' house. Speaking of Jamie, she finally wrote last Saturday.

Christi is sleeping right now. She slept at noon as well. Now it is 6:10pm.
Just got a call from Dr. Frank Merril and he said Christi has some internal parasite. Why am I not alarmed? Well, I don't know. It's all part of the payback. I don't know how much this payment is going to cost me, but I surely don't like this kind of responsibility anymore. It has been a lot of work and luckily, I am not working right now. My full time job is to take care of this new young baby bitch until she's all grown and fine.

Just got the piece of paper, AKC registration form, that dates the birthday of Christi Marquina: 12/08/08. So, as of today, she is 11 weeks old now. It is easy to tell that because on the form, the breeder, Pamela Diaz, signed and dated 02/02/09, which should mark the 8th week birthday.
This is she falling asleep while I was driving

No comments: