Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting More Desperate

Yes, I am getting more and more desperate right now. I dont' know. Maybe I just dont' feel as secure as before. I think I am running out of time. I should move up a notch in my career. I really should get inot management right now. Now.

I dont' like this operation, because I can't do much physically. I am confined to my house and library these days. I haven't been to a movie theater for a long time. I should go and relax. What I do for relaxation is take a bath. Haha. I take my 10 minute bath and wet the books that I checked out from the library. How does that sound? Not too bad,I guess.

Well, I am self-teaching Access right now. It is strange that I don't go to a class. I should. But I don't have extra money to take the class. Maybe I should look into EDD and see if they can sponsor me to get to learn more about Access, SQL and VBA.

Yes, I am very desperate right now. I checked a listing yesterday from Caltrain and they need somebody to count the available parking spaces at the stations i the peninsula and I even thought about applying.

No comments: