Thursday, February 19, 2009

Christi's Dr. Appointment

Today we went to the doc's office. The doc said that he remember the breeder in Santa Cruz, north of the town and by highway 1. I said, that seemed to be the one. Dr said Christi seems fine, so I am relieved a little. Jamie Perkins (I don't know if that's her real name now. Her email address is greatebaythings@yahoo.com) has been avoiding me: not returning my emails, not returning my voice mail. Most important of all, she lied to me about the AKC registration. I think the whole thing is a scam. Taking advantage of pet-loving people. I didn't feel good about that place and had a second thought. Well, think of it as payback. Really. It's part of the overall price that I need to pay for losing La Baby, right?



Why should I cut the check to Charles Capone, anyway?


We dropped by Petsmart and purchased some more toys. Christi's getting used to her bed now. She has managed to walk with the leash now.

Her stool sample!!! $109 is the charge for today's, say, 10 minutes encounter with the Doc, including the shot.

No comments: