Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yong Le's Fusion: Worst Restaurant Ever, a terrible date made it even worse

It's good that the day ended with a nice, insteresting movie to take away the tragedy of a combination of a lousy date and terrible restaurant. How in the world would anyone recommend that restaurant. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But that restaurant should have gone out of business in an instant.

Over priced: we order spring rolls as an appetizer. main courses: wasabi noodles, seafood curry and steamed rice. it costed $43.00, including tip.
Why is $43.00 bad/over priced: well the ambient is ok. The chair is not steel molded with its back at the 45 degree angle, which makes it very uncomfortable when leaning back. The owner lady/hostess give us a cold, oblivious look when pouring the water.

THE SALMON IN THE SEAFOOD CURRY WAS NOT THOROUGHLY COOKED.

If I want it raw, I would have gone to a Japanese restaurant, instead of an Asian Fusion crap.
The spring rolls need to be improved. Wasabi noodles is mediocre. Seafood curry was aweful, on top of the raw salmon. Besides, I never had salmon in the seafood curry before and I have been to so many different thai restaurants. The clientile there is dominately white with 2 other asian americans there. That really explains why it does not appeal to me.

Of course, I didn't want to make a complaint, let alone "a scene" in front of the date. I didn't even know why I agreed to drive so far, or even show up for someone that I knew I would not like at all. Of course, it turned out to be kind of a disaster. Not good looking to begin with. Cheap. Cynical. I blamed myself for this total disaster, because I had total control over my situation.

No comments: