Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cisco Gym

If I don't have anything planned for the evening, I am going to start hitting the gym across the street from Building D after work. It's so convenient. Why not? I feel stronger and better.

I put the Calendar that Reiko Soga gave me as a Xmas gift on my desk now. It is a very delicate, beautifully made calendar. I really like her style. Very neat, clean, delicate and thus high quality.

My days with cisco are numbered, although I haven't heard anything from Lily Liu yet. I keep hoping that it will be the end of January. For some reason, I am starting to feel strange about my current lifestyle. I want to really finish the naturalization process and get to Miami and settle down right there. I have no idea what's in store for me over there, but I do know that I really enjoy a nice warm/hot summer there.

No comments: