Thursday, November 1, 2007

November already!

November is my third month at Cisco, which is my second longest job that I have this year. I have had 3 so far. November is also the last month of my very long 13-yr wait. 11/20 is the day when I am finally eligible for "applying" for the citizenship. Then, I can finally be free in/from this land of the free. It's very likely that I would move to Miami, but there are so many variances. I might move to Mexico or Peru, etc.

Speaking of costume, every year there are always the same old tiring characters such as vampire, superman, speedy, etc. And yet, there's Ugly Betty. So, it's not too bad. at least, there's always some new blood each year. I mentioned blood again. I'm glad you didn't put on your vampire costume and go crazy on blood.

This is my busiest week at cisco. They said it'd get busier. I'd say I could care less. (of course I did not.) I am biding my time here at Cisco / in the U.S. hehehe.... :-) 13+ years. I gave my youth to the U.S.. :-)

No comments: