Monday, November 12, 2007

El aburrido lunes

I think I have put on 5 pounds for a period of 5 months last time I weighed myself. 2 months ago, I guess. That means, I have gained 7 pounds by now. So, I registered with the Cisco gym and can use some weight training there. I don't think I'd like to do cardio there and have to shower there or drag my soaked body home.

It is another peaceful day today. I was given much to do as usual. But again, it sounds good to work in Cisco. When people do their keyword search, my resume will pop up, even though I have set my goal to become a passport-stamping immigration officer. Officer, not like a lowly quote analyst here. Well, what a shame. it seems all my past training, well, most of it, will go to waste. So, I need to take another Spanish class to brush up my skills for the future. I can always be a spy and eavesdrop what people are talking about. I'm already doing that already. It is pretty easy to do.

No comments: