Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Some Complaints

No problem at all, Helen.  Anything.    Remember Alt + PrtSc.

 

It also just reminded me that Judy once said to me, “Oh, we don’t want you to still work from home after work.” to reject my request to route the calls from the work phone to my cell phone, after explaining that it is faster and more convenient, cell phone is lighter and I have unlimited minutes.     There are just so many things I don’t like about her since day 1.  Everything went downhill after I got transferred from Jen to Judy.  And they punish me by sticking me with Judy.  So, I have to go....

 

She once asked me in her office before my 1-year mark, “Oh, do you like what you do?  Cuz we (again, we?) want you to be happy.”  I just had to fire her after my 1 year.  Then, when I brought it up that I was being abused, she fought me.   Oh, well, so much for happiness, correct?     

 

Best regards,

 

 

No comments: