Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Cookie - Trashed

Even Jose didn’t want to eat it.  So, Saturday night, it ended up in the trash bin outside.  Why would anyone want to bring the sugar-loaded, not-so-good quality cookies from Safeway to “force” people to eat them?  I was referring to the same cookie that I found on my desk wrapped in a Kleenex.   Judy left it while I was out of the office that day to make sure that I had a taste of it.   I didn’t want to throw it away, but there was no homeless person to give it to and Jose didn’t want it, either.

 

Does she really like those cookies?  Is her standard that low?   I have to say that my standard is higher than that.  Even higher after working for Cisco.

 

Paul is chatting away, his son’s brother in law, this time.     Last time I heard his wife’s cousin’s husband’s party...  Carmen is chatting about her future trip in San Diego...

 

No comments: