Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Cookie

I found an Easter Cookie on me desk covered in a Kleenex Wednesday morning when I came to work. Helen said it's not from her. It's from Judy. I thought about that possibility, but I checked with Helen first.

I can think of it in a nice way that she wanted to make sure that I wasn't left out on the chance to taste the Easter bunny cookie. But it's the bulk box from Safeway, and later Whitney brought out the left over. It's Friday now and the leftover box is still sitting there with cookies in it. I brought it home Wednesday, as I didn't find a homeless person to give it to, and Jose hasn't touched it yet, either.

Why is it that she always treats people with bad pastries from Safeway?  Next time I should probably reject her right at the beginning.

No comments: