Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can't shake the cold

I came back from Taiwan last Sunday. It's been a week now and I am still having this damn cold. The good thing is that it is slowly fading away. The bad thing is that I can't seem to relax myself. I always have to do something. I don't even want to take a day off or anything. It is because that I have spent all my 5 days of vacation time with Talent Merchants and have no time left. So, I have to be frugal.

since I skipped Thanksgiving, I just haven't felt the holiday feel yet. It is not raining, either. So, I keep forgetting to put on a sweater. So, that slows down the recovery. I also noticed that I was trying to get used to my own crappy bed, too. On top of that, the jet lag is bothering me as well. Luan once commented that "Jason, don't get old". I thought that was quite interesting. She did not know that I am very old already. :)

No comments: