Thursday, February 7, 2008

You are confirmed for a professional Interview with Expeditors International

My first impression was this: What kind of trashy people/low-educated slackers they have been interviewing?

Well, I am lukewarm about this position and the interview. But since it had dropped on my lap, I would just take it like a free gift. I don't really have to work for it. All it takes is an interview, so I will go in anyway.


You are confirmed for a professional interview

Thursday, Feb 14th at 4:00pm. Expeditors425 Valley DriveBrisbane, CA 94005www.expeditors.com

Attire: Professional – business suit attire (shirt/tie/jacket) Upon arrival: please ask for Sebastian McClure, Distribution Services Manager. While he is not the Direct Supervisor for this position, he is conducting the initial interviews. You will meet with him and the current Process Analyst, Halil Gursoy.

No comments: