Sunday, February 24, 2008

Overcast Saturday.

I stayed in San Francisco. It feels like I'm vacationing in San Francisco, staying at Joey's Apartment. San Francisco bay area is very beautiful. I don't feel so depressed as I was living in San Jose. That was when it hit me really hard. I can not imagine going back to living in San Jose. The most boring and depressing place on earth. For me, that is.

I went to check out Oakland Housing Authroity for Next Wednesday's Interview. I am glad that there is going to be an interview.

Patrick said that the interview is very robotic and formatic. The scoring system is so mandate that it ensures it is easy to score and objective. A panel of 3 interviewers that will consist of a lady, a minority at least. He said I should not worry about it. There is nothing to prepare. Just go in and be myself. He said a good night's sleep will be good.

I am very grateful that Hang Nguyen has been very helpful. It has been quite a honor and pleasure to work with/for her. I am surprised to find that she was a contractor for 2 years before they turned her permanent. Well, I am not sure if I am heading down that road. But I really don't think I have engouh

No comments: