Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mid week

Not much happening. Still checking the interview questions on soft skills. aka people skills.

Riding the bus to Bristol Farm to get salad and Buffalo wings. Today is the wacky Wednesday and it's $6.99 per pound.

Then, my journey to downtown ended at McAllister and 7th, because there was a bomb threat and the nearby blocks were all blocked and the building was evacuated. 

I ended up buying the Louisiana Fried Chicken on 6th and walked back to City Hall.  There were people waiting for the 5 and I wanted to tell them, but there were a whole bunch of kids and I didn't want to scare them. So, I aborted.

We're living in a highly dangerous world. Anywhere could be our end of life. Weird. To paralyze san francisco is probably very easy for the pros.

Havent heard the explosion yet  I guess the risk has beeb mitigated.

No comments: