Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Frustration

Hi Kathy,

 

I wouldn't know if this order was processed, if you had  not had told Diane to ask for the refreshed quote from me.    I have been here for 1 year and 7 months and learned that there is no collaboration and little communication in the system.  On top of following up with the user department/DT, I expedited the reqs internally as well. (it is really not my business   He knew that I was handling it, but he intentionally avoided returning my email to keep me in the loop.  Furthermore, he assigned it to Diane. 

 

I was thinking that he thought if he returned my email, that would make him look bad and make it feel like he was taking orders from me (which is probably a no-no in this caste system).    I am still adjusting myself to this system, but so far the process has been very frustrating.

 

Best regards,

 

Jason Li,  C.P.M. Rm 430, City Hall, SF, CA 94102 Tel: (415) 554-4564

 

From: Jackson, Katheleen [mailto:kjackson@enpointe.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 8:29 AM
To: Li, Jason C (GSA/OCA); (BO) - Sales30
Cc: Gov Team 3; McConnell, Mac
Subject: RE: Refreshed Quote Needed: 30132842 (symantec software renewal)

 

Thanks for tracking it down Jason. Team please get this booked to Symantec today as soon as Jason gets it to us as they are almost 30 days expired.

 

Regards,

 

Katheleen Jackson | Inside Sales Rep.|En Pointe Technologies | www.enpointe.com

18701 S. Figueroa, Gardena, CA  90248
Office: 310-337-5206 | Fax: 310-338-4821

 

 

From: Li, Jason C (GSA/OCA) [mailto:jason.li@sfgov.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 8:48 PM
To: Gov Team 3; Jackson, Katheleen; McConnell, Mac
Subject: Refreshed Quote Needed: 30132842 (symantec software renewal)
Importance: High

 

Hi, Kathy.

 

Please help get us a refreshed quote as soon as you possibly can.

I just noticed that the above-mentioned quote has expired on 09/26/2013. 

 

Best regards,

 

Jason Li 三藩市市政� 430房,合�管理�公室 Tel: (415) 554-4564 

 

No comments: