Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ampex

Have not even have time to blog about the interview process and experience with Ampex. I am already temping there. It has been 3 days since Wednesday (8/19). Compared to other companies' long process of selecting, screening, intereviewing, second-interviewing, etc, Ampex was a very speedy one. I never thought that I would be asked to start working the very next day.

Well, so far so good. Definitely a start-up environment where people wear many hats. But I have to be fare and square that I have already promised to go back to Cisco if given a chance. So, I will stay just as long as I can with Ampex. I hope that I will not have to stay long. The longer it is, the harder it becomes.

Oh, well, one thing very interesting is that my job title says "administrative assistant". I am very surprised that Apple1 gave me this position. I even turned down the opportunity to be presented at the beginning.

No comments: