Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dogs can't shed the poop-sitting habit

I woke up and went downstairs to see the chihuahuas in the backyard. Later, I saw Ivory taking care of business and as soon as she's done, Sasha came over and clean it up. No, it is not my first time seeing it. I remember while I was a kid in Taiwan, back in the 70s, one of the neighbor's kid squatted and took care of business right there in their frontyard and a dog came over and cleaned it up. there was no lapse of time. Just out and then in immediately!

Then, there is Christi digging out Racoon's poop in Jorge's backyard...

I was going to take a photo with my cell phone and then Jose called. So, we went to do a little kind of cleaning. We cleaned the backyard and front yard of a house in Belmont today. It took 2 hours and I took some photos. Well, I helped out, but I didn't do all the heavy lifting. They did. Anyway, here are some photos:


















No comments: