Sunday, March 23, 2008

Brazil...

I was singing Roberto Carlo's "Amada Amante" and I remembered seeing a clip on youtube that some young kids were singing the Portuguese version and it led me to think that if you see a portuguese speaking person, chances are, he or she is from Brazil, because Portugual is falling back to become, well, more of a third country than Brazil. Now that the Brazilian population is way, way more than that of Protugual. It's a breeding country. People are having unprotective sex, thanks to their culture and religion. Isn't religion part of the culture? Well, what do I know? They don't like to use condoms and so, they would either get pregnant, or Aids, or some type of STD, I guess.

I always think about this kind of strange and boring "who cares" stuff. Well, this is me. I am boring, strange and "who cares".

Hang just sent out an e-mail taking her PTO tomorrow. So, abrupt and such a short notice. Perhaps this is the downtime, before the new quote cycle kicks in.

1 comment:

contestando a tarados said...

TENGO LA PRUEBA DEL RECIBO QUE SE FIRMO DE TU PAGO. LA SCANNEO Y LA PUBLICARÉ PARA TODO EL MUNDO, CON TU FOTO Y TUS COMENTARIOS ENFERMOS SOBRE MEXICO Y SOBRE MI. INSIGNIFICANTE CHINO!