Monday, April 2, 2007

How Ironic! Que ironia.

I think I just failed the interview with Lite-On IT. Yalin Lai thought I wasn't quite qualified for their "fast-paced" environment. Who are you kidding? Which environment isn't fast-paced. This is Silicon Valley. I think it should be Death Valley, because it is. Well, I think I am very qualified and it's ironic because I wanted it more than the job with Bizlink and I actually did my study and research on the company, and she just turned out very cold. Well, it wasn't my fault that stupid Olga Machado called in sick and didn't make any arrangement for the interview.
I didn't study or work really hard for the Bizlink position and I got it and it turned out paying more than Lite-On IT. What a sweat shop. Less than 50k for a, listen up, Senior Logisitics/Sales Support Coordinator. A 25-yo kid working for B of A for 5 years is making $48,000.

All the chinese companies are sweat shops. However, I'm stuck with them, because only they can help me out in times of trouble. What can I do?

No comments: