Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Caltrain, Chinatown and some fun

It's a cold, rainy day today.
Alx dropped me off at San Carlos Caltrain station. I managed to have my coffee, got the application form from Starbucks and hopped on Caltrain to go up to San Francisco.

So, damn cold. I am still sick from the cold that I got from Mexico. Went to wal-green to get some hygience products and later to Chinatown to get my haircut for the interview with Bizlink and a noodle soup in Chinatown. Got back to Castro to the coffee shop at the corner of 16th and Sanchez. I didn't realized that she's a spanish-speaker. Anyway, it was all good. I had a great time.

Alex picked me up at Safeway in Redwood City. I missed the train that would stop at San Carlos.

Alex is such a good guy. Young. Intelligent. Rich. Hard-working.

No comments: